If you have an upcoming Disney Resort hotel reservation at Walt Disney World Resort, we’ve got some amazing news for you. Disney has announced that early admission to theme parks, a benefit for guests staying at participating Walt Disney World hotels, will be available sooner than originally announced.
Early Entry to Theme Parks allows visitors staying at Disney World to enter one of four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom) 30 minutes before the parks officially open theme for the day. While early entry to the theme parks is officially scheduled to begin on October 1 to coincide with the start of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, Disney has revealed that the equipment will actually open earlier for guests at participating Disney resorts and resorts. selected hotels.
Guests with upcoming Disney vacations are notified via email of this new perk which actually starts early! Disney today announced to guests that starting September 26 (this Sunday), a smooth opening of the new theme park early bird benefit will be available to guests at participating hotels. Upon arriving at the main entrance to one of the four theme parks, guests can look for signage that says âEarly Entry for Participating Hotelsâ and from there they can enter the theme park.
If you have any questions about early admission to the theme park, we recommend that you go to the front desk of your Disney Resort hotel and speak with a member of the cast before your visit to the Disney park.
To use early entry to the theme park on September 26 or after the official start of service on October 1, guests must have valid theme park entry, same-day reservation for the same theme park, and ID Valid Disney Resort, such as MagicBand, World Card Key or Disney MagicMobile pass. Indeed, as mentioned, this benefit is only available to certain guests. Additionally, not all theme park attractions are available during early theme park entry.
Below are the participating hotels for early entry to the Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort campsites
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The chalets at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Contemporary Disney Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Village Kidani
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of GreenÂ® at Walt Disney WorldÂ® Resort
- Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- B Resort & Spa Lac Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace Hotel
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Visit the official website for more information.
Want to stay in the magic and enjoy great perks like early entry to the theme park? Click here to book your trip to Disney World!