“As we continue to welcome our guests, couples in particular are looking for something new that stimulates the imagination, provides opportunities to connect and create memories together,” said Antoine Chahwan, President, Hotel Operations – East Americas. “Our concierge teams are so often asked what’s new, where can we really experience the local culture, what can we do here that we can’t do anywhere else? Think of it as a vacation, or as a starting point to create your own bespoke getaway. “
While many of these offerings and experiences have a romantic side, many can also be enjoyed by friends reconnecting after too long a separation, or perhaps a parent and child wanting to explore a city together.
“Even if you’ve visited a place several times, even if it’s the city you call home, there is always something new,” adds Vince parrot, President, Hotel Operations – West Americas. “Four Seasons offers the best of each destination – plus many hidden gems – while providing an urban oasis for those who love nothing more than relaxing at the spa or hiding in their bedroom together for the weekend. “
A key part of the customer experience is the award-winning Four Seasons app and chat, providing the capability of contactless service and real-time access to Four Seasons services in over 100 languages, all within the Palm of the hand.
All Four Seasons hotels and resorts around the world continue to implement the Lead with caution program in ongoing consultation with leading experts, putting the health and safety of Four Seasons customers and employees at the forefront.
Here, in a selection of highlights from the Reconnect and Rediscover experiences, Four Seasons hotels in Northern Cities and South America are the center of attention. Travelers are also invited to learn about new additions to the entire global portfolio of Four Seasons hotels and resorts here.
Catering and entertainment
- Beverly wilshire, A Four Seasons hotel welcomes guests for Romance on Rodeo, a two-night stay that includes personal shopping experiences, a Michelin-starred CUT dinner, and a 60-minute couples massage.
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogota Casa Medina offers three Reconnect and Rediscover experiences, including a visit to a coffee plantation where guests will create their own personalized blend; an avant-garde visit to the showroom of the designer VERDI; and a private styling session with one of the that of Colombia top emerging designers.
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago combines the hotel’s culinary arts and crafts with a new Framing of Flavor experience that includes a guided tour by the hotel’s art curator, a five-course tasting menu, and a private artisan mixology class.
- Four Seasons Denver Hotel invites guests to a night at the Opera where they will enjoy a complimentary mid-course champagne toast at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, access to the famous Chambers Grant Lounge, and dinner at the EDGE Restaurant and Bar at the ‘hotel.
- Four Seasons Hotel in Houston created the Taste of Houston offer with an in-room bourbon flight experience created by a certified Bourbon Steward.
- Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel shake things up with the Shaken and Stirred experience which includes an interactive cocktail-making lesson that takes guests on a sensory journey through the world of mixology. Couples will also take home tips for making cocktails for their next romantic night out.
- Four Seasons Hotel in Miami created the Brickell & Bubbles offer with two nights in the Presidential Suite, a daily poolside cabana and a chef-prepared poolside dinner Aaron Brooks.
- Four Seasons Hotel Montreal offer The big lovean over-the-top, romantic getaway with options including an attached Holt Renfrew Ogilvy hand-selected wardrobe; a dinner organized in the Penthouse of the private residences; and a personalized artwork commissioned by artist agency LNDMRK.
- Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley in East Palo Alto offers an easy getaway for city dwellers with overnight accommodations, breakfast for two and free valet parking.
Relaxation and well-being
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta created the Skyline Retreat, a two night stay with a private experience in the coveted 50th Floor Penthouse Suite. Couples will enjoy an 80-minute massage and aromatherapy session in suite, followed by a personalized four-course menu while overlooking the Atlanta horizon.
- Four Seasons Austin Hotel has three Reconnect and Rediscover experiences, including a romantic ride in a vintage fiberglass boat with a picnic prepared by a chef; an on-demand Margarita cart available at the push of a button in the room; and an after-hours spa experience where the Margarita Cart also makes an appearance.
- Four Seasons Los Angeles Hotel Beverly Hills Harnesses the five senses with a nightly offering that includes indulgent spa treatments, panoramic city views, a tasty daily breakfast, fresh flower arrangements by Jeff Leatham, and a curated playlist by Bellosound.
- Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at the Comcast Center invites guests for a night at the spa, opening up the wellness destination on the hotel’s 57th floor for an after-hours couples massage, followed by a dip in the heated infinity pool. A dozen long-stemmed roses selected by Jeff Leatham’s team and two personalized dresses complete the experience.
- Four Seasons Hotel in Saint-Louis offers a two-night spa retreat with after-hours spa treatments and a candlelit dinner created by James beard– Award winning chef Gérard Crafts.
- Four Seasons Hotel at the Surf Club, Surfside, Florida invites guests to reconnect among coconut palms with the ultimate getaway, including an immersive spa experience and world-class culinary offerings from this legendary resort.
- Four Seasons Westlake Village Hotel focuses on wellness with the Wellpower Retreat, a three-night program that focuses on the five pillars of wellness and helps couples refocus.
Visit and adventure
- Four Seasons Baltimore Hotel offers a two-hour morning or sunset cruise that takes guests through the historic sites of the Inner Harbor. Those looking to truly dial in romance can opt for the six-hour private cruise to downtown Annapolis, the sailing capital of United States.
- Four Seasons Hotel in Buenos Aires offers a romantic two-night tour filled with champagne toast, a daily breakfast and an evening on the private terrace overlooking the 9e from July Avenue with a meal prepared by the chef.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City offers three exciting experiences, including a private tour of the legendary Floating Gardens; visit to a private agave distillery and visit to the owner’s cellar; and an unforgettable flight with a hot air balloon flight followed by an outdoor brunch.
- Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans, one of the newest hotels in the collection, created the Streetcar Experience to Be Desired. The tour includes a ride on the historic St. Charles Streetcar with a local historian; a second line led by a brass band; a dinner accompanied by food and wine pairings; and a selection of photos to take away.
- Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco created the Majesty of Muir Woods, a two-night experience in which guests will take a classic car into the beautiful Muir Woods for a picnic created by the hotel’s culinary team.
- Four Seasons San Francisco Hotel Embarcadero offers the Suite Drive experience, a two-night stay that includes free use of a Maserati Levante for 24 hours. To recharge their batteries for their day spent cruising the coastline, guests can also enjoy a brunch-style picnic basket from the hotel’s culinary team.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle takes guests to the Space Needle before it opens to the public. To top off the experience, guests will have the option to start the day on the rotating glass floor and take home a special keepsake.
- Four Seasons Toronto Hotel shows guests Sky’s The Limit with a private helicopter tour over the city followed by a night on the town in a chauffeured Maserati Quattroporte. Couples will also enjoy decadent spa treatments, evening swims, and a six-course chef’s table dinner.
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC created the Monuments by Moonlight experience which shows the romantic side of the capital with a tour with driver in front of its most emblematic monuments followed by a dinner for two at BOURBON STEAK.
Arts and culture
- Four Seasons Bogota Hotel invites couples to sample a range of activities, including a private styling session with a prominent Colombian designer; a private tour of the city’s best outdoor galleries and street art; and a night spent at the restaurant to shop around Bogota.
- Four Seasons Hotel in Boston created the Emerald Escape, a dazzling two-night experience that comes with a private design consultation with a New England craftsman Judy Reilly and a JWReilly silver and gemstone coin valued at up to 4,000 USD.
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown shows guests that The Streets Are a Gallery with a 3-hour walking tour of Lower Manhattan led by a professional photographer to guide the couple through capturing the city at its best. Guests will take home their photos with a copy signed by their guide Joe thomas.
- Four Seasons One Dalton Street Hotel, Boston offers a Boston Photography Tour for guests of the newly opened hotel. During a two-hour walking tour, a local photographer will help guests take photos throughout Rear bay, South End and Fenway Park. Then the professional photographer will edit the images and share them with the guests as a souvenir of their stay.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel in 1961 and since then has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continuous innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 121 hotels and resorts, and 46 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s top hotels. and the most prestigious brands in reader surveys, traveler reviews and industry awards. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts