Hyatt Place London City East, the third Hyatt Place hotel in London, has officially opened, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s global presence in the markets that matter most to World of Hyatt customers and members. The new hotel features the intuitive Hyatt Place brand design, relaxed atmosphere, and convenient amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour dining options. Hyatt Place London City East is operated by Cycas Hospitality.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 amenities to create an easy browsing experience for today’s multitasking traveler. hui. The property is located a short walk from Liverpool Street and close to some of the capital’s most important cultural and artistic sites, including Brick Lane, Spitalfield Market and the Tower of London. Hyatt Place London City East offers its guests a stylish place where they can be productive in a relaxed and relaxed environment.
Hyatt Place London City East offers:
- 280 spacious rooms with separate spaces for sleeping, working and playing; most rooms have their own private terrace and / or city view
- Buffet lunch with locally-inspired breakfast options every morning in the form of a casual but high-level buffet
- Pocketsquare Skyline Bar and Terrace serving a perfectly curated cocktail and drink menu that can be enjoyed with stunning views of London’s iconic skyline
- Restaurant Zoom offering a range of responsibly sourced global and local cuisine
- The market serve freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The bar with specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that customers can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- free WIFI throughout the hotel and rooms
- Two modular event spaces each offering flexible, high-tech meeting / function space for up to 20 people
- FHealth center with cardio equipment with LCD touch screens
HYATT PLACE LONDON CITY LEADERSHIP EAST
Hyatt Place London City East is under the management of Michael Mason-Shaw, Managing Director, Director of Operations Pino Dispinseri and Director of Sales Silvia Abreu. In his role, Michael is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s approximately 45 associates and ensuring guests receive the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. . Dispinseri oversees the daily activities and ensures that the highest level of service is provided to every customer. Abreu is responsible for providing sales service and assistance to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the London area.