Visit PressBoxOnline.com/contests to participate.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Description of the promotion: The ‘PressBoxOnline.com VIP Fight Night Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 06/28/2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on 05/07/2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (the ” Promotion “). By entering the Contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees and agrees to abide and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Word Smith Media Ventures, LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for collecting, submitting or processing entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should turn only to the Sponsor for any questions, comments or issues relating to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia aged 21 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor, live! Casino & Hotel, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family members and / or persons living in the same household as such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Contest or to win a prize. The winner and the winner’s guest must both be 21 years of age or older with valid identification.
3. Selection of the winner: Contest winners will be selected in a random draw from all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing of lots will be carried out within 48 hours by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email to the email address provided in the entry information no later than 48 hours after the draw. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any notification to the winner not answered or returned as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize. The potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Disclaimer, as well as a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted except by the Sponsor.
4. Price: Two (2) winners will each receive: reservations for two (2) reclining VIP stadium seats and a $ 150 food and beverage credit at Sports & Social Maryland at Live! Casino & Hotel! for UFC 264 on July 10, 2021. Winners are responsible for tip. (Approximate retail value or “ARV” of each prize: $ 350.)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or replaced by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a replacement prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is not available or cannot be awarded, in whole or in party, for whatever reason. The ARV of the Prize represents the good faith determination of the Sponsor. This decision is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize is found to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be paid in cash. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties regarding the appearance, safety or performance of any awarded prize. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and / or local taxes, fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in the loss of the prize.
5. Online registration: Enter the contest during the online promotion period by completing the registration form at PressBoxOnline.com/Contests. Entrants agree to have their email address activated on PressBox for an internal messaging service providing local sports updates and community information. Participants can unsubscribe at any time.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Registration via the Internet must be made by the participant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of registrations using multiple / different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other method, including, but not limited to , notification of subscription to a commercial contest / sweepstakes and / or entry services, will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to verification of eligibility as set out below. All entries must be posted before the end of the Promotion Period in order to enter. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
6. Confidentiality: All entrants acknowledge that if selected as winners, some of their personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a list of winners. . All personal information submitted in connection with the contest may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Limitation of liability: The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur. in the processing of submissions in the competition. . The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failure of the communication line, theft or destruction or unauthorized access or modification. inscriptions. The Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems or malfunctions in any network or telephone line, online computer systems, servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, email or player failure due to technical issues or congestion of the Internet traffic or any website. or a combination of these, including injury or damage to the computer of the entrant or any other person related to or resulting from the downloading of material entering the contest. If for any reason the Contest is unable to proceed as expected, including computer virus bug infection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, to modify or suspend the competition. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, conduct the random draw from all eligible entries received before or after such cancellation, suspension or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning the online registration to participate in the Contest, the registration will be declared carried out by the authorized account holder, who is defined as the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an access provider. Internet, online service provider, or other organization (eg, business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be asked to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. List of winners: To obtain a copy of any legally required Winners List or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, postage-paid # 10 envelope to Word Smith Media Ventures, LLC cc: PressBoxOnline.com VIP Fight Night Giveaway at 3600 Clipper Mill Rd, Suite 300, Baltimore, MD 21211. Request must be received by 01/31/2022 for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The contest is sponsored by Word Smith Media Ventures, LLC, 3600 Clipper Mill Rd, Suite 300, Baltimore, MD 21211. [email protected]