Calling all Bachelor fans! The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Harelocated at 5200 Pearl St. in Rosemont, and their contemporary bar and restaurant on the first floor Spine Restaurant and Loungeare hosting a The ‘Final Rose’ cocktail party on March 25 at 4:30 p.m. This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the beloved reality series in person!
This event is for guests prior to The Bachelor Live On-Stage event later in the evening at the Rosemont Theater, to which they are offering a free shuttle for those attending the party. Guests who come to the pre-party event will be able to meet The Bachelorette alum clay port and enjoy themed drinks and appetizers.
Special cocktails include:
The last rose of the evening – Rose Svedka, strawberry gin, Saint Germain, fresh lemon, simple syrup, molded rose ice cube
- Most Dramatic Mule Ever – House Infused Lavender Lemongrass Vodka, Fresh Lime, Simple Syrup, Ginger Beer
- Not here to make friends – Kettle One Vodka, Grand Marnier, X-Rated Liquor
- Will you accept this rosé? – Band of Rosé Roses
- Can I Walk You Out Wings – Homemade battered wings, choice of creamy ginger, buffalo or barbecue miso. Served with ranch or blue cheese
- Can I Steal You for a Sec Deli – Shawarma Chicken Breast, Hummus, Marinated Feta, Mixed Olives, Pickled Cabbage, Warm Naan Bread
- One on One Bao Buns – Smoked Chilli Pork Belly, Miso Togarashi, Pickled Cabbage, Micro Cilantro, Sesame OR Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Pickle, Sriracha Maple Cream
- Fancy sweet macaroons
Registration is free for the ‘Final Rose’ cocktail. For more information, please visit the Thorn website by clicking here.
About Rose Hotel & Thorn Restaurant
The Rose Hotel is an energetic, forward-thinking boutique hotel that rises five stories high and offers 165 stylish guest rooms and suites with visually stimulating artwork creating a stylish and innovative ambience. Located inside the hotel, the Thorn Restaurant & Lounge is a modern American restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night cocktails, with breakfast being served until 3:00 p.m. everyday. The living room has cozy and comfortable sitting areas with television, or opt for a more formal dining experience in the dining room. Private dinners are also available for groups of up to 150 people.