Hello, Laguna Beach! Let’s start this Thursday. Here is everything you need to know today in Laguna Beach.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Fog in the morning; cloudy, cool. High: 69 Low: 65.
Laguna beaches remain closed during the oil spill that destroyed the coast of Orange County.
Here are the best stories in Laguna Beach today:
- Government Affairs Committee of the Chamber of Commerce (8:00 am).
- First Thursday Art Walk – Laguna Beach Chamber of Commerce (6:00 p.m.).
- Meet the Artist: Kate Cohen and the Explanation of the Doodle (6:00 p.m.).
- Artistic walk on the first Thursday (6 p.m.).
Laguna Beach Notebook
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center: “OIL SPILL UPDATE ** The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has announced that you can now sign up as a public volunteer to help clean up the oil spill! Additional training may be required. To register, go to: https: // calspillwa … “(Facebook).
- Pacific Marine Mammal Center: “How to shop Ex: CHOOSE your favorite charity’s ticket (PMMC!)” (Facebook).
- South Coast Water District: “Here’s a big welcome to new employee Ivan Martinez! Ivan started with #SCWD this week. Welcome to ohana! What a great week to start a new job during California Water Professionals Appreciation Week!” (Facebook).
- South Coast Water District: “This is why SCWD is focused on creating new water sources for water reliability. Our customers did an incredible job during the last drought and saved over 20%. And even more amazingly, they have continued these practices today. “(Facebook).
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are all taken for today. See you soon! If you resent these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Ashley ludwig
About me: Ashley Ludwig has been an online news columnist and editor since 2007. Prior to joining Patch, she worked as an editor for Southwest Riverside’s Valley News, both print and online. She was the co-founder of the Southern California news conglomerate, DailySoCal.com – and before that, a freelance reporter for publications such as the North County Times, San Diego Union-Tribune, and Southwest Riverside News Network (SWRNN. com), and still owns the local Southern California Wine Country blog: TemeculaGrapevine.com. Ashley Ludwig has been working as a web writer since the late 1990s. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Wife and mother of two daughters, she is the author of several romantic thrillers. www.ashleyludwig.com
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Laguna Beach Daily? You can contact me at [email protected]